PM-International is on its way to become Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness and beauty. We are currently number #10 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For more than 27 years we have set up the highest standards for development, manufacturing and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is located in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our International Headquarters currently employs almost 100 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for an organized, dynamic and creative “Social Media Campaign Specialist”, who will work with our international communications team to increase awareness through our brand and corporate social media presence.
- Create and execute social media campaigns that are customer-centric, inspiring, and always evolving
- Plan, develop and manage engaging social media content
- Build strong social media communication with a focus on our FitLine product brand
- Coordinate campaign projects in close collaboration with cross-functional and geography teams
- Evaluate and report campaign results, with constant improvement in mind
- 2+ years of experience in social media management with proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns
- Experience in social media management for direct sales companies and/or within the field of health, fitness and beauty is a plus
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms, as well as management/analytics tools
- A strategic approach and creative mind, with a passion for creative content development and delivery
- Strong project management and verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Be a team player, proactive and reliable
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment is a plus
- Work permit in Luxembourg required
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company.
- Great career path.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products. A private pension insurance.
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Vacation Bonus + Christmas Bonus.
- Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs.
- Access to an online language platform where you can learn up to 41 different languages.
- Free use of the in-house gym.
- Free parking.