- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
Volvo Construction Equipment Germany in Konz is seeking for a period of 18 months a
Inbound Logistics Planner (m/f/d)
In this position, you are responsible for the flow of material from assigned suppliers to make sure our production can continue.
- Be responsible for the flow of material from assigned suppliers
- Maintain SAP with material and supplier data to ensure effective and efficient deliveries
- Handle Crisis Management with High Risk Suppliers to prioritize urgent parts
- Conduct missing parts analyses, Inbound coverage analyses, exception message reviews and late-order-line reports
- Keep in regular correspondence with assigned supply base
- Update EDI schedule agreements, check ASN and IDOC´s
- Coordinate expedited deliveries
- Be responsible for the follow-up with Volvo Group Logistics
- Ensure the release of quantity blocked invoices
- Create material waivers including required coordination with Quality Assurance and Technology
- Perform various material management analyses and reports
- Completed a commercial or technical apprenticeship or a comparable qualification
- Initial work experience within Logistics/Supply Chain
- Proven experience with SAP R/3 and MS Office
- A good business understanding
- The ability to work effectively alone and as a part of a team
- Confident negotiation and communication skills
- Spoken and written proficiency in English and German
- As an asset, knowledge and practical experience with production planning
an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, flexible working models and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.
Trust, Passion, Change, Performance and Customer Success are our values. Do they ignite your inner fire? Then apply immediately because we are processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to getting to know you!